Thursday, January 8, 2009

daily report: 1/7/09

Breakfast:
oatmeal

Exercise:
2 exercise videos--20 minute cardio and 1 mile booster walk (also 20 minutes)

Lunch:
bean soup
cottage cheese

Snack:
pizzelle

Dinner:
salad (italian greens, mushrooms, red onion, hint of olive, and a few pigniolas)

Top Chef* snack: 
popcorn

Nightcap:
1 shot of rum in fresca**

*Because I cannot watch this show without eating.  However, I make stove-popped Amish red popping corn (I'm a bit of a snob about it) with a little bit of oil, no butter or anything.  It beats Doritos, anyway.

**G and I have been enjoying a routine of a nightcap with a book right before bed, but we have a bottle of kind of nasty rum that I bought to make a pie in the fall and we want to work on finishing it before drinking the good stuff--his slowly expanding scotch collection.  So if it seems totally random, it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment