Monday, January 19, 2009

weigh-in/week 2 reflection

Well color me surprised.  I lost 3 pounds.  Earlier in the week when I was really pushing myself in the gym I hoped for that, but I indulged a little over the weekend and was hoping for any loss at all.  I'm encouraged, and excited to keep going!

First, my Sunday report.  Again, this is my cheat day, but I didn't want to be completely terrible, so I got up and did the Biggest Loser Cardio video first thing.  It felt good to exercise on a day when I wasn't counting--felt like a good decision to make.  Then people came over for our playoffs party--our team lost, but we had a good time.  G made burgers, I made sweet potato fries and a clementine cake, and friends brought some other stuff.  I don't feel too bad about what I ate--over the course of the day, two burgers, some of the fries, a little piece of cake, a few pieces of a quesadilla.  I did, however, drink a lot of beer.  But I sent almost all the leftovers home with other people, and I feel fine today, so I'm ready to keep going.

This week will be tough.  School starts again, so I'll have to make time for exercise and healthy cooking, rather than just having the time.  Also, G is going out of town for the weekend, so I'll be all alone and tempted to entertain myself with food.  I'll have to make a plan earlier in the week for how to deal with that.

Current weight: 204.5.  Almost to the point where I feel like I can start actually losing weight, rather than playing catchup from the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment